Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First step is over!


I received my score this morning for my USMLE Step 1 :) I won't be sharing my exact score publicly but what I can say is that I am happy with what I got (in all honesty I expected worse!). Caught me by surprise as I did not expect the score to come out today. This past weekend I spent my time in Seattle and got back to Van yesterday. And inevitably last nite was my catch-up-on-sleep night... so this morning I was still cloudy in the head when I checked my email. But was definitely getting palpitations when I realized my score report was only one click away!!

Finally I am going to be starting my rotations! So excited! We shall see what the future has in store.

1 comment:

What is on your mind?

 

tardive dyskinesia

Locations of visitors to this page