Thursday, March 17, 2011

Next destination: Michigan - again?

A few days ago I got a call from the school office. We worked out my initial schedule with my first rotation. It will be SURGERY. Yes... we shall see if that's a blessing or a curse. But it'll be at Synergy again in Michigan. That I am very happy about since I plan to do most of my rotations there. But time is tight now. The rotation starts on Apr 1 and I have a crap ton of things to take care of and/or prepare before the start date.

My long list of things to do included finding a place to stay, figuring out the best flight, finding a friend who can get me from the airport (no transit in Saginaw to take me to my place), contacting student loan services and on and on.... The moving is going to be a bit difficult this time, having to get furnitures on my own. We shall see how that works out.

Oh boy, will be on my way again in just over a week... Happy St. Patty's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?

 

tardive dyskinesia

Locations of visitors to this page