Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting closer.

Finally I can take a breath. Inhale past my dangerously inflamed tonsils. Pain!!!! Not sure how I survived the past 4 days with a fever and sore throat, yet still got a car, shopped for the new place, and got the essentials. I feel tired right now, mostly from the sickness. But all is good :) The basics are done. And I can focus on settling into my new place before rotation starts (in 5 days). First one is surgery and I just got notified today that I may be getting OB as the second rotation (also with Synergy). Will update once I get a confirmation.

I have been on a more or less liquid diet because of my throat. And even liquids hurt me when I swallow. Sooooo miserable. I want this pain to leave me for good!

The picture is a view to the outside from my (new) table hehe! Nothing fancy. Just cheap student furniture. There is lots of snow outside from over the weekend (which I gladly missed). Temperature is slowly going up but still low. I miss the Vancouver climate. Oh well, suck it up right? Yes yes...

1 comment:

What is on your mind?

 

tardive dyskinesia

Locations of visitors to this page