Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sick....

It finally hit me... I am currently lying in bed with a fever and it's hot, inside my body and outside my house. Sigh! I have been feeling somewhat under the weather for the past week or so. And when I ended up sitting next to a non-stop 'cougher' 3 days in a row in the small computer room without windows, I had a bad feeling coming on. Well, here it is. I am sick. My Mini is in 4 days and I already don't have enough time to study all that I have been taught. Right now my body and my mind are both struggling. I have been lying in bed for the past 4hr. I couldn't even watch the lectures today because my head feels dizzy and I feel as if I am walking on air. I will try to review at least today's material this evening then I am just gonna call it a day and get some rest. This week has been real rough and I think the stress and insufficient sleep were partly to blame as well. Darn it. As I watched one student after another getting sick 2 weeks ago I had been praying that it wouldn't happen to me...

I made myself some tea with ginger and just hope that this fever will settle. Back to resting...

1 comment:

What is on your mind?

 

tardive dyskinesia

Locations of visitors to this page