Saturday, January 30, 2010

Relax?

This is Dixie (even though a boy) in the picture, my landlord and my favourite. He is a great dog and the best company any human can ask for. Sometimes he gets overly excited but hey, that's better than not being excited at all to see you.

Ok, school is really tough right now and I am not going to pretend it is not. Pharmacology is frustrating me beyond belief. All the drug names, the receptors/pathways, adverse effects and contraindications... I must get through this... the next week I am gonna be MIA because I need to put my game face on to prepare for our first Mini, which is in 8 days. Will update soon after! Love to all and enjoy the winter Olympics in VANCOUVER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?

 

tardive dyskinesia

Locations of visitors to this page